SMASHED HARDCOVER Anniversary Bundle - Limited run of 100
$50.00 On sale
Limited Edition Hardcover
SMASHED Hardcover Anniversary Edition Bundle. Hardcover edition of the #1 New Release "Smashed: The Art of the Sticker Combo"
Only 100 are being printed. Ever. Get one while you can.
Signed and numbered by the author. 106 pages Hardcover Collectors Edition with dust jacket. $50 if you order during presale period. After the books arrive the price for this package will go up to $65.00.
Collectors edition bundle includes everything below
* 1 Limited edition signed and numbered hardcover (only 100 are being made) with dust jacket. (Dust jacket not shown)
* 8.5 x 11 DC Street Sticker EXPO 5.0 poster on #32 paper.
* 8.5 x 11 Combo mega sheet of every free sticker sheet I have done combined into one framable sheet. Combo sheet features art from 17 artists and 5 collabs (31 stickers in all)
* The new DC Street Sticker EXPO 5.0 Postcard
* Random sticker pack featuring block print stickers, DC Street Sticker EXPO 5.0 stickers, and IWN x RWK collab
* Shipping in the USA - $15 (package is 1 pound 15 ounces of goodies)
* International shipping is $23.00 US. (sorry thats the lowest USPS offers!)
I accept Venmo and Cash App as well. Email me if this is your preference. email@example.com
-REVIEWS OF "SMASHED: THE ART OF THE STICKER COMBO-
"With dozens of photographs documenting it all, Smashed: The Art of the Sticker Combo is certain to appeal to all of us sticker art fans and street art aficionados." - Street Art NYC
"Despite stickers being typically lumped in with graffiti and other forms of vandalism, sticker art has had the chance to be treated as high art more than once in the nation's capital, thanks to an anonymous artist and curator, who goes by the pseudonym, iwillnot." Michelle Goldchain - WJLA ABC News Washington DC
"It's a great book to add to your collection." - Sold Magazine New York
"A book like "Smashed" can only come about with the complete passion of an author like iwillnot, who shares his infectious enthusiasm for the sticker game" - Brooklyn Street Art
"The godfather of Washington's sticker scene, an artist who goes by the alias iwillnot" The Washington Post